Central Gippsland Local Services
Central Gippsland ArticlesGenerally Visitors arrive from Search Services directly to the Central Gippsland site Articles, Login to create your Ads, Articles and Events in any Australian Town or City.
Got something to say? A Great Strategy is to create your content here first and THEN like it to your Social Media Groups. Get it?
Central Gippsland Photo GalleryA Compilation of network Member Photos tagged in Central Gippsland When you ad your Articles, Ads and Events you can Nominate your Photo to appear in a Gallery. Member Photo's will automatically Backlink to your Website or Social Media Services. Generally Visitors arrive from Search Services directly to the Photos and may click through to visit your Business or Community website. A Strategy to boost visitors to your website or service is to write Great Article and include your Photos in a Gallery
Singles and Dating
Central Gippsland Singles and DatingThe Make a Heart service is being developed by the Australian Regional Network for Central Gippsland Residents, you can also try our other Dating Services on this link for 18-25's and Seniors Dating 50+
Central Gippsland ChatRemember the days of the CB Radio? Not many do.. Old Style Chat Rooms accross your Town, State and Nationally.. A Free Service for Central Gippsland and a Place to Meet
The central.gippsland.guide Odd Spot
Interesting facts about Central Gippsland
Central Gippsland is a beautiful region located in the southeastern part of Victoria, Australia. This region is filled with stunning natural attractions, friendly locals, and lots of interesting facts that tourists may not know about. Here are some of the most interesting facts about Central Gippsland:
1. Central Gippsland is located between Melbourne and East Gippsland. It is a region that is rich in natural resources, including timber, fertile farmland, and mineral deposits.
2. The region is home to several national parks, including Tarra-Bulga National Park, Wilsons Promontory National Park, and Mount Baw Baw National Park. These parks offer visitors the chance to see stunning scenery, native plants and animals, and unique geological features.
3. The town of Sale is the largest town in Central Gippsland. It is located on the banks of the Latrobe River and is the commercial, administrative, and service center for the region.
4. The region is known for its diverse agricultural industries, including dairy, beef, sheep, and vegetable farming. It is also known for its timber and fishing industries.
5. The Latrobe Valley is located in Central Gippsland and is home to several coal-fired power stations that provide electricity for the state of Victoria.
6. The Port of Sale is a deepwater port that provides access to the Latrobe Valley's coal and other natural resources. It is also used for recreational boating and fishing.
7. The Great Alpine Road runs through Central Gippsland, providing access to some of the most stunning scenery in the region. The road passes through the towns of Bairnsdale, Omeo, and Bright.
8. The Wellington Shire Council manages the region and is responsible for providing services to the community, including road maintenance, library services, and waste management.
9. Central Gippsland has a rich Indigenous history, with several local Aboriginal tribes living in the region for thousands of years before European settlement.
10. The region is home to several unique and endangered animal species, including the Gippsland Emu, Strzelecki Koala, and Leadbeater's Possum. Visitors can see these animals in their natural habitats in national parks and other protected areas.
Overall, Central Gippsland is a beautiful and diverse region that offers visitors the chance to learn about its natural, cultural, and historical attractions. Whether you are interested in hiking, fishing, camping, or just exploring the local culture, Central Gippsland has something to offer everyone.